Thursday 12 June 2014

SIGMA GLOVE DUPE

Girls and boys I have something that will change the way you wash your brushes

Unless of course you already do/use this. :P





If you're a poor bish like me you love finding cheaper versions of high end stuff.. Well I have found the next best thing (in my opinion anyway)

Sigma have a brush cleansing glove for $35. It has textured sides for washing and rinsing and for eyes and face brushes. Budget beauties across Australia have been buying oven mitts from Kmart as an alternative. Sadly though, they can cost $10ish and have material on the inside, making it a pain around water.

After looking around on Ebay for something similar, I have found a pet grooming glove! It has a textured side, which are perfectly spaced to use on both eyes and face brushes. I have already tested mine on my elf blending brush, my mac 217, and my rt expert face brush and setting brush and it works amazing! 

My rt expert face brush in particular is normally an absolute pain to clean since the bristles are so tightly packed (?) but it cleaned it sooo well in a very short amount of time.. & guess what the best bit is? It was only $2.23. Saaaaa cheap!

Anyway, my camera is deddd and I can't find the charger so above is a pic I took the other day on my Instagram and a below is a pic from the Ebay site which I bought this amazing thang from.




Find it here

It's highly recommended for all of you on a budget. I'm glad I got it because now I can properly and thoroughly clean my brushes in a shorter amount of time (we all know how time consuming it is) and ensure I get all the nasties out of my brushes.


That's all from me for now

Check my Insta to keep updated
@thebeautydiariesx

No comments:

Post a Comment